You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Discovery App for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Discovery App from your computerDiscovery App
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Discovery App. Please open http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
if you want to read more on Discovery App on Discovery App's website. Usually the Discovery App program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Discovery App's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". Discovery App's main file takes around 306.21 KB (313560 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
Discovery App installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 829.71 KB (849624
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.21 KB)
The current page applies to Discovery App version 2.0.5835.20562
only. Click on the links below for other Discovery App versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Discovery App:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Discovery App:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Discovery App
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\Extensions\ba32987d-db80-4ccb-a8bb-f812b5421c0f.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\Extensions\hlalhjpnedifhejgicllacaheonapcfe.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\Uninstaller.exe
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Discovery App
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Discovery App\DisplayIcon
Discovery App is an application marketed by the software company Discovery App. Some computer users decide to remove it. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Discovery App from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Discovery App or simply activate the Search field and type in "Discovery App". The Discovery App application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Discovery App in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Discovery App supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-24 05:00:28.127