This page is about Discovery App for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Discovery App from your PCDiscovery App
. You can read more on Discovery App or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
to get more details about Discovery App on Discovery App's website. Discovery App is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Discovery App directory, subject to the user's decision. Discovery App's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 306.17 KB (313520 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Discovery App. They take 829.67 KB (849584
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.17 KB)
This web page is about Discovery App version 2.0.5779.33042
only. For more Discovery App versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Discovery App has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Discovery App:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Discovery App:
- C:\Program Files\Discovery App
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Discovery App
Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Discovery App\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files\Discovery App\Uninstaller.exe
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Discovery App
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Discovery App\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Discovery App\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Discovery App\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Discovery App\Publisher
Discovery App is a program released by Discovery App. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. This is hard because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Discovery App from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Discovery App or simply click the Search field and type in "Discovery App". If it is installed on your PC the Discovery App app will be found automatically. When you click Discovery App in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, nor are we saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Discovery App in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-29 04:21:28.883