This page is about Discovery App for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Discovery App from your PCDiscovery App
. You can read more on Discovery App or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
to get more details about Discovery App on Discovery App's website. Discovery App is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Discovery App directory, subject to the user's decision. Discovery App's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 306.17 KB (313520 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Discovery App. They take 829.67 KB (849584
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.17 KB)
This web page is about Discovery App version 2.0.5779.33042
only. For more Discovery App versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Discovery App has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Discovery App:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Discovery App:
- C:\Program Files\Discovery App
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Discovery App
Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Discovery App\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files\Discovery App\Uninstaller.exe
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Discovery App
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Discovery App\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Discovery App\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Discovery App\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Discovery App\Publisher
Discovery App is a program released by Discovery App. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. This is hard because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Discovery App from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Discovery App or simply activate the Search field and type in "Discovery App". If it exists on your system the Discovery App program will be found very quickly. After you click Discovery App in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The software company is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, nor are we saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Discovery App in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-29 04:21:28.883