This info is about Discovery App for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Discovery App from your PCDiscovery App
. Further information on Discovery App can be seen here
. More details about the application Discovery App can be found at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. Discovery App is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Discovery App is C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe. Discovery App's primary file takes about 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) and its name is 7za.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Discovery App. They take about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
This data is about Discovery App version 2.0.5843.7968
only. Click on the links below for other Discovery App versions:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is a program by the software company Discovery App. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to erase Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Discovery App from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Discovery App or simply activate the Search field and type in "Discovery App". If it is installed on your PC the Discovery App program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Discovery App in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Discovery App which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your computer, nor are we saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Discovery App supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-07 14:54:19.063