You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Discovery App for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Discovery App from your systemDiscovery App
. Open here
where you can find out more on Discovery App. More details about Discovery App can be seen at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Discovery App directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Discovery App. Discovery App's primary file takes around 306.21 KB (313560 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
Discovery App is comprised of the following executables which occupy 829.71 KB (849624
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.21 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5829.9748
of Discovery App. You can find below a few links to other Discovery App releases:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is a program marketed by the software company Discovery App. Sometimes, users try to erase it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Discovery App from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Discovery App or simply click the Search field and type in "Discovery App". If it is installed on your PC the Discovery App app will be found automatically. After you select Discovery App in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The publisher is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Discovery App which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your computer, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Discovery App supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-17 17:04:40.240