This info is about Discovery App for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Discovery App from your PCDiscovery App
. You can find out more on Discovery App or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
if you want to read more on Discovery App on Discovery App's web page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Discovery App folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. Discovery App's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 306.21 KB (313560 bytes) on disk.
Discovery App installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 829.71 KB (849624
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.21 KB)
The current web page applies to Discovery App version 2.0.5810.36706
only. For other Discovery App versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is a program marketed by the software company Discovery App. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Discovery App or simply click the Search field and type in "Discovery App". If it is installed on your PC the Discovery App program will be found very quickly. When you select Discovery App in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The publisher is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Discovery App which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, nor are we saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Discovery App supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-24 08:52:30.763