Discovery App is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Discovery App from your PCDiscovery App
. Open here
for more details on Discovery App. Detailed information about Discovery App can be seen at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. Discovery App's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe. Discovery App's primary file takes around 306.21 KB (313560 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The executables below are part of Discovery App. They take about 829.71 KB (849624
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.21 KB)
This info is about Discovery App version 2.0.5837.24155
alone. You can find below a few links to other Discovery App versions:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is a program by the software company Discovery App. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Discovery App from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Discovery App or simply click the Search field and type in "Discovery App". If it is installed on your PC the Discovery App app will be found very quickly. After you select Discovery App in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Discovery App which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your computer, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Discovery App supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 06:52:42.237