Discovery App is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Discovery App from your systemDiscovery App
. You can find out more on Discovery App or check for application updates here
. More details about Discovery App can be found at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. Discovery App is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App folder, depending on the user's decision. Discovery App's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Discovery App's main executable file and it occupies around 306.21 KB (313560 bytes) on disk.
Discovery App installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 829.71 KB (849624
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.21 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5793.6055
of Discovery App. Click on the links below for other Discovery App versions:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is a program offered by the software company Discovery App. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Discovery App from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Discovery App or simply activate the Search field and type in "Discovery App". If it exists on your system the Discovery App program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Discovery App in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Discovery App which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your computer, nor are we saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Discovery App in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-11 14:11:49.440