This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Discovery App for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Discovery App from your PCDiscovery App
. Further information on Discovery App can be seen here
. You can get more details about Discovery App at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Discovery App is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 306.20 KB (313552 bytes).
Discovery App is comprised of the following executables which take 829.70 KB (849616
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5829.18735
of Discovery App. Click on the links below for other Discovery App versions:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is an application offered by the software company Discovery App. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Discovery App or simply activate the Search field and type in "Discovery App". If it exists on your system the Discovery App program will be found automatically. After you select Discovery App in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Discovery App that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Discovery App supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-17 18:50:36.047