This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Discovery App for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Discovery App from your PCDiscovery App
. Further information on Discovery App can be seen here
. You can get more details about Discovery App at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Discovery App is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 306.20 KB (313552 bytes).
Discovery App is comprised of the following executables which take 829.70 KB (849616
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5829.18735
of Discovery App. Click on the links below for other Discovery App versions:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is an application offered by the software company Discovery App. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Discovery App or simply click the Search field and type in "Discovery App". If it is installed on your PC the Discovery App application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Discovery App in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Discovery App that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Discovery App supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-17 18:50:36.047