This page contains thorough information on how to remove Discovery App for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Discovery App from your PCDiscovery App
. More information on Discovery App can be found here
. You can see more info about Discovery App at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Discovery App folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Discovery App is "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 306.20 KB (313552 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstaller.exe.
Discovery App contains of the executables below. They take 829.70 KB (849616
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
The current web page applies to Discovery App version 2.0.5824.9727
only. For more Discovery App versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is a program offered by the software company Discovery App. Some computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Discovery App with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Discovery App or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Discovery App". If it is installed on your PC the Discovery App app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Discovery App in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Discovery App supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-12 16:09:39.490