Discovery App is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Discovery App from your PCDiscovery App
. More info about Discovery App can be found here
. Please open http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
if you want to read more on Discovery App on Discovery App's page. Usually the Discovery App application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Discovery App directory, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Discovery App. The application's main executable file occupies 306.20 KB (313552 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Discovery App. They occupy 856.20 KB (876752
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (550.00 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
The current page applies to Discovery App version 2.0.5846.22390
only. You can find below info on other versions of Discovery App:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is a program marketed by Discovery App. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Discovery App or simply activate the Search field and type in "Discovery App". If it exists on your system the Discovery App app will be found very quickly. After you click Discovery App in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discovery App:
- The software company is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Discovery App supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-04 20:24:07.750