Discovery App is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Discovery App from your PCDiscovery App
. More info about Discovery App can be found here
. Please open http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
if you want to read more on Discovery App on Discovery App's page. Usually the Discovery App application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Discovery App directory, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Discovery App. The application's main executable file occupies 306.20 KB (313552 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Discovery App. They occupy 856.20 KB (876752
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (550.00 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
The current page applies to Discovery App version 2.0.5846.22390
only. You can find below info on other versions of Discovery App:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is a program marketed by Discovery App. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Discovery App or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Discovery App". If it is installed on your PC the Discovery App app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Discovery App in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discovery App:
- The publisher is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Discovery App supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-01-04 20:24:07.750