This web page is about Discovery App for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Discovery App from your computerDiscovery App
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Discovery App. More info about the program Discovery App can be found at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. Usually the Discovery App program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Discovery App directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Discovery App. The application's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 323.09 KB (330848 bytes).
Discovery App contains of the executables below. They take 846.59 KB (866912
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5781.650
of Discovery App. Click on the links below for other Discovery App versions:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is an application released by Discovery App. Some users try to erase this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Discovery App from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Discovery App or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discovery App". If it exists on your system the Discovery App app will be found automatically. When you click Discovery App in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discovery App:
- The software company is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Discovery App that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Discovery App in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-01 14:50:26.330