A way to uninstall Discovery App from your computer
This web page is about Discovery App for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by Discovery App
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Discovery App. More info about the program Discovery App can be found at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. Usually the Discovery App program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Discovery App. The application's main executable file is called 7za.exe and its approximative size is 523.50 KB (536064 bytes).
Discovery App contains of the executables below. They take 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5781.650
of Discovery App. Click on the links below for other Discovery App versions:
...click to view all...
How to erase Discovery App from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Discovery App is an application released by Discovery App. Some users try to erase this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Discovery App or simply activate the Search field and type in "Discovery App". If it exists on your system the Discovery App program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Discovery App in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discovery App:
- The software company is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Discovery App that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Discovery App in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2021-01-12 13:28:40.993