Discovery App is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Discovery App from your computerDiscovery App
. More info about Discovery App can be found here
. More information about Discovery App can be seen at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Discovery App folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Discovery App by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 306.21 KB (313560 bytes) on disk.
Discovery App installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 829.71 KB (849624
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.21 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5840.20564
of Discovery App. Click on the links below for other Discovery App versions:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is an application offered by Discovery App. Frequently, people try to remove this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to remove Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Discovery App from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Discovery App or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discovery App". If it exists on your system the Discovery App app will be found very quickly. After you select Discovery App in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The publisher is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your computer, nor are we saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Discovery App in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 01:14:54.477