How to uninstall Discovery App from your system
Discovery App is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by Discovery App
. Open here
for more details on Discovery App. You can see more info related to Discovery App at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. Usually the Discovery App program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Discovery App folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Discovery App's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and occupies 306.20 KB (313552 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Discovery App. They occupy about 829.70 KB (849616
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
This page is about Discovery App version 2.0.5801.11486
only. You can find here a few links to other Discovery App versions:
...click to view all...
How to erase Discovery App from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Discovery App is an application offered by Discovery App. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Discovery App or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Discovery App". If it is installed on your PC the Discovery App application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Discovery App in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Discovery App which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your computer, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Discovery App supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-19 19:22:05.837