This info is about Discovery App for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Discovery App from your computerDiscovery App
. You can read more on Discovery App or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
if you want to read more on Discovery App on Discovery App's web page. Usually the Discovery App program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Discovery App by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Discovery App's main executable file and it occupies circa 306.20 KB (313544 bytes) on disk.
Discovery App installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 829.70 KB (849608
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
This info is about Discovery App version 2.0.5792.22256
only. For other Discovery App versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is a program by Discovery App. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Discovery App from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Discovery App or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discovery App". The Discovery App program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Discovery App in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Discovery App which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, nor are we saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Discovery App in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-14 11:15:54.120