This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Discovery App for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Discovery App from your PCDiscovery App
. More information about Discovery App can be read here
. You can see more info related to Discovery App at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. Discovery App is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Discovery App directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Discovery App is "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 306.21 KB (313560 bytes).
Discovery App is composed of the following executables which take 829.71 KB (849624
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.21 KB)
This page is about Discovery App version 2.0.5853.15789
alone. For more Discovery App versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Discovery App has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Discovery App from your PC:
The files below remain on your disk by Discovery App's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\Extensions\ahckhjibgfpddoogbomdemiekkalmema.crx
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Log\Discovery App.history
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Discovery App
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Discovery App\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Discovery App\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Discovery App\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Discovery App\Publisher
Discovery App is a program released by the software company Discovery App. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Discovery App with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Discovery App or simply activate the Search field and type in "Discovery App". If it is installed on your PC the Discovery App program will be found very quickly. When you click Discovery App in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Discovery App that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your computer, nor are we saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Discovery App supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-01-10 17:31:33.680