Discovery App is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Discovery App from your PCDiscovery App
. Check out here
for more details on Discovery App. Please follow http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
if you want to read more on Discovery App on Discovery App's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Discovery App is C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and occupies 306.20 KB (313544 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Discovery App. They occupy about 829.70 KB (849608
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
This info is about Discovery App version 2.0.5801.20471
only. For more Discovery App versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is an application marketed by Discovery App. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. This is hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Discovery App from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Discovery App or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Discovery App". The Discovery App program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Discovery App in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your computer, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Discovery App in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 11:31:53.947