Discovery App is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Discovery App from your systemDiscovery App
. Further information on Discovery App can be found here
. Further information about Discovery App can be found at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. Discovery App is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Discovery App folder, subject to the user's choice. "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Discovery App. The application's main executable file occupies 306.21 KB (313560 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The executables below are part of Discovery App. They occupy about 850.71 KB (871128
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (544.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.21 KB)
This info is about Discovery App version 2.0.5852.31988
alone. For more Discovery App versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is a program by Discovery App. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Discovery App with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Discovery App or simply click the Search field and type in "Discovery App". The Discovery App program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Discovery App in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Discovery App which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, nor are we saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Discovery App in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-01-10 06:20:54.867