You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Discovery App for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Discovery App from your PCDiscovery App
. You can read more on Discovery App or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
to get more facts about Discovery App on Discovery App's website. Usually the Discovery App application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App directory, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Discovery App. Discovery App's main file takes around 306.20 KB (313544 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The executables below are part of Discovery App. They occupy an average of 829.70 KB (849608
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
This info is about Discovery App version 2.0.5800.36682
only. You can find below info on other releases of Discovery App:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry entries will be left behind when you remove Discovery App from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Discovery App:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Discovery App:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Discovery App
Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\Extensions\aifgnaejfnkppaiidmcoppangfnhlhki.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\Extensions\ba32987d-db80-4ccb-a8bb-f812b5421c0f.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\Uninstaller.exe
Supplementary values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Discovery App
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Discovery App\DisplayIcon
Discovery App is a program marketed by Discovery App. Some users try to remove this program. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Discovery App or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Discovery App". If it exists on your system the Discovery App application will be found automatically. After you click Discovery App in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Discovery App which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your computer, nor are we saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Discovery App supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-19 05:35:38.610