A way to uninstall Discovery App from your PC
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Discovery App for Windows. It is produced by Discovery App
. Open here
where you can read more on Discovery App. More information about the application Discovery App can be seen at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. Usually the Discovery App program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Discovery App. Discovery App's main file takes around 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) and is named 7za.exe.
Discovery App contains of the executables below. They occupy 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Discovery App version 2.0.5824.36740
alone. Click on the links below for other Discovery App versions:
...click to view all...
How to erase Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Discovery App is an application marketed by the software company Discovery App. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Discovery App or simply click the Search field and type in "Discovery App". If it exists on your system the Discovery App application will be found very quickly. When you click Discovery App in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Discovery App:
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, nor are we saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Discovery App supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-07-10 18:24:37.690