You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Discovery App for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Discovery App from your PCDiscovery App
. Open here
where you can read more on Discovery App. More information about the application Discovery App can be seen at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. Usually the Discovery App program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Discovery App. Discovery App's main file takes around 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) and is named 7za.exe.
Discovery App contains of the executables below. They occupy 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Discovery App version 2.0.5824.36740
alone. Click on the links below for other Discovery App versions:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is an application marketed by the software company Discovery App. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Discovery App or simply activate the Search field and type in "Discovery App". The Discovery App program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Discovery App in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The publisher is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, nor are we saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Discovery App supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-07-10 18:24:37.690