This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Discovery App for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Discovery App from your computerDiscovery App
. More information about Discovery App can be seen here
. You can see more info related to Discovery App at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. Discovery App is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Discovery App is C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe. 7za.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Discovery App. They occupy about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5792.40265
of Discovery App. Click on the links below for other Discovery App versions:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is a program released by the software company Discovery App. Some people decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Discovery App or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Discovery App". If it exists on your system the Discovery App application will be found very quickly. After you select Discovery App in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Discovery App that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your computer, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Discovery App supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-02 13:54:58.867