This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Discovery App for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Discovery App from your PCDiscovery App
. Further information on Discovery App can be found here
. Click on http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
to get more info about Discovery App on Discovery App's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Discovery App is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 306.20 KB (313544 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The executables below are part of Discovery App. They take an average of 829.70 KB (849608
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
The current page applies to Discovery App version 2.0.5797.13271
only. You can find below info on other releases of Discovery App:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is an application marketed by Discovery App. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to remove Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Discovery App or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discovery App". If it is installed on your PC the Discovery App app will be found very quickly. When you click Discovery App in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The software company is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Discovery App that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, nor are we saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Discovery App in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-15 16:40:35.620