This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Discovery App for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Discovery App from your PCDiscovery App
. Further information on Discovery App can be found here
. Click on http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
to get more info about Discovery App on Discovery App's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Discovery App is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 306.20 KB (313544 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The executables below are part of Discovery App. They take an average of 829.70 KB (849608
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
The current page applies to Discovery App version 2.0.5797.13271
only. You can find below info on other releases of Discovery App:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is an application marketed by Discovery App. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to remove Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Discovery App or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Discovery App". If it exists on your system the Discovery App application will be found automatically. When you select Discovery App in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The software company is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Discovery App that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, nor are we saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Discovery App in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-15 16:40:35.620