Discovery App is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Discovery App from your PCDiscovery App
. Open here
for more info on Discovery App. Detailed information about Discovery App can be seen at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. Usually the Discovery App program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App directory, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Discovery App. The application's main executable file occupies 306.21 KB (313560 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are part of Discovery App. They take about 829.71 KB (849624
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.21 KB)
This web page is about Discovery App version 2.0.5835.2564
only. Click on the links below for other Discovery App versions:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is a program by Discovery App. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Discovery App from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Discovery App or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Discovery App". If it is installed on your PC the Discovery App program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Discovery App in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Discovery App which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, nor are we saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Discovery App supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-23 12:52:08.913