This info is about Discovery App for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Discovery App from your PCDiscovery App
. More information about Discovery App can be found here
. Please open http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
if you want to read more on Discovery App on Discovery App's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Discovery App by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 306.21 KB (313560 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Discovery App. They take 829.71 KB (849624
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.21 KB)
This page is about Discovery App version 2.0.5842.24176
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Discovery App:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is a program marketed by Discovery App. Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Discovery App from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Discovery App or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discovery App". The Discovery App application will be found automatically. When you click Discovery App in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discovery App:
- The software company is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Discovery App which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Discovery App supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-31 05:34:14.853