You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Discovery App for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Discovery App from your computerDiscovery App
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Discovery App. Please follow http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
if you want to read more on Discovery App on Discovery App's page. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Discovery App. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 306.21 KB (313560 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Discovery App. They take an average of 829.71 KB (849624
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.21 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5838.7961
of Discovery App. You can find below info on other application versions of Discovery App:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is an application by Discovery App. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to remove Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Discovery App from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Discovery App or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discovery App". If it is installed on your PC the Discovery App program will be found very quickly. When you select Discovery App in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Discovery App that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your computer, nor are we saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Discovery App in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-19 08:36:46.300