This page contains thorough information on how to remove Discovery App for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Discovery App from your PCDiscovery App
. More data about Discovery App can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
to get more info about Discovery App on Discovery App's website. Usually the Discovery App program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Discovery App. Uninstaller.exe is the Discovery App's primary executable file and it takes about 306.20 KB (313544 bytes) on disk.
Discovery App installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 829.70 KB (849608
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5789.25853
of Discovery App. Click on the links below for other Discovery App versions:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry data will be left behind when you want to remove Discovery App from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Discovery App:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Discovery App:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Temp\Discovery App
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\Extensions\ba32987d-db80-4ccb-a8bb-f812b5421c0f.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\Extensions\eflnpogfjjbegbpdjmbkcnjhpijelpng.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\Uninstaller.exe
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Discovery App
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Discovery App\DisplayIcon
Discovery App is a program marketed by the software company Discovery App. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to remove Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Discovery App from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Discovery App or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Discovery App". If it exists on your system the Discovery App program will be found very quickly. After you click Discovery App in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The software company is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, nor are we saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Discovery App supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-25 20:37:48.110