Discovery App is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Discovery App from your systemDiscovery App
. Open here
where you can find out more on Discovery App. Click on http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
to get more details about Discovery App on Discovery App's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Discovery App is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Discovery App's main executable file and it occupies circa 306.20 KB (313552 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Discovery App. They take an average of 829.70 KB (849616
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
This web page is about Discovery App version 2.0.5790.9659
only. You can find below a few links to other Discovery App releases:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is an application by the software company Discovery App. Some computer users want to erase this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to erase Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Discovery App from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Discovery App or simply click the Search field and type in "Discovery App". The Discovery App program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Discovery App in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discovery App:
- The publisher is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your computer, nor are we saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Discovery App supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 17:44:03.597