Discovery App is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Discovery App from your computerDiscovery App
. Check out here
for more details on Discovery App. You can get more details related to Discovery App at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Discovery App is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". Discovery App's primary file takes about 306.21 KB (313560 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are part of Discovery App. They take an average of 829.71 KB (849624
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.21 KB)
This data is about Discovery App version 2.0.5836.40360
alone. For more Discovery App versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is a program by the software company Discovery App. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Discovery App from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Discovery App or simply click the Search field and type in "Discovery App". If it is installed on your PC the Discovery App application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Discovery App in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Discovery App which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your computer, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Discovery App supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-25 07:47:37.797