Discovery App is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Discovery App from your computerDiscovery App
. More information on Discovery App can be seen here
. More details about the software Discovery App can be seen at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. Discovery App is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Discovery App is C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and occupies 306.21 KB (313560 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Discovery App. They occupy about 829.71 KB (849624
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.21 KB)
The current page applies to Discovery App version 2.0.5825.11530
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Discovery App:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is an application by Discovery App. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Discovery App from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Discovery App or simply activate the Search field and type in "Discovery App". If it is installed on your PC the Discovery App program will be found automatically. After you click Discovery App in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Discovery App in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 16:35:41.177