This info is about Discovery App for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Discovery App from your computerDiscovery App
. You can find out more on Discovery App or check for application updates here
. More data about the software Discovery App can be found at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Discovery App. The application's main executable file occupies 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk and is called 7za.exe.
Discovery App installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Discovery App version 2.0.5838.25958
only. For more Discovery App versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is a program by Discovery App. Frequently, users try to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to remove Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Discovery App from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Discovery App or simply activate the Search field and type in "Discovery App". If it is installed on your PC the Discovery App program will be found very quickly. When you select Discovery App in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, nor are we saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Discovery App in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-18 14:17:09.440