This page is about Discovery App for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Discovery App from your computerDiscovery App
. You can find out more on Discovery App or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
to get more facts about Discovery App on Discovery App's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Discovery App folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Discovery App is C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and occupies 306.20 KB (313544 bytes).
Discovery App is composed of the following executables which occupy 829.70 KB (849608
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
The current web page applies to Discovery App version 2.0.5787.40250
only. For more Discovery App versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is a program by the software company Discovery App. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Discovery App from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Discovery App or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Discovery App". If it exists on your system the Discovery App app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Discovery App in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discovery App:
- The software company is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Discovery App which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, nor are we saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Discovery App supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-07-18 09:38:52.333