This page is about Discovery App for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Discovery App from your computerDiscovery App
. You can find out more on Discovery App or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
to get more facts about Discovery App on Discovery App's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Discovery App folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Discovery App is C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and occupies 306.20 KB (313544 bytes).
Discovery App is composed of the following executables which occupy 829.70 KB (849608
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
The current web page applies to Discovery App version 2.0.5787.40250
only. For more Discovery App versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is a program by the software company Discovery App. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Discovery App from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Discovery App or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Discovery App". If it exists on your system the Discovery App app will be found very quickly. When you select Discovery App in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Discovery App which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, nor are we saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Discovery App supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-18 09:38:52.333