Discovery App is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Discovery App from your PCDiscovery App
. Further information on Discovery App can be seen here
. More data about the software Discovery App can be seen at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. Discovery App is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Discovery App folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove Discovery App by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 306.20 KB (313544 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Discovery App. They take 829.70 KB (849608
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
This data is about Discovery App version 2.0.5790.18660
only. For other Discovery App versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is an application released by the software company Discovery App. Some people decide to erase this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Discovery App or simply activate the Search field and type in "Discovery App". If it is installed on your PC the Discovery App program will be found very quickly. After you select Discovery App in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discovery App:
- The publisher is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, nor are we saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Discovery App in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 19:16:27.527