This page contains detailed information on how to remove Discovery App for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Discovery App from your systemDiscovery App
. Go over here
where you can read more on Discovery App. Click on http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
to get more data about Discovery App on Discovery App's website. Discovery App is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App folder, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall Discovery App by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and occupies 306.20 KB (313552 bytes).
Discovery App contains of the executables below. They occupy 829.70 KB (849616
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
This info is about Discovery App version 2.0.5789.34852
only. For other Discovery App versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is a program released by Discovery App. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Discovery App from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Discovery App or simply activate the Search field and type in "Discovery App". The Discovery App application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Discovery App in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, nor are we saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Discovery App supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-03 18:11:01.770