This page contains detailed information on how to remove Discovery App for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Discovery App from your systemDiscovery App
. Go over here
where you can read more on Discovery App. Click on http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
to get more data about Discovery App on Discovery App's website. Discovery App is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App folder, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall Discovery App by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and occupies 306.20 KB (313552 bytes).
Discovery App contains of the executables below. They occupy 829.70 KB (849616
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
This info is about Discovery App version 2.0.5789.34852
only. For other Discovery App versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is a program released by Discovery App. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Discovery App from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Discovery App or simply click the Search field and type in "Discovery App". The Discovery App app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Discovery App in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The software company is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, nor are we saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Discovery App supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-03 18:11:01.770