Assist Point is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Assist Point from your systemAssist Point
. You can read more on Assist Point or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
if you want to read more on Assist Point on Assist Point's website. Assist Point is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Assist Point directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Assist Point is "C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 304.18 KB (311480 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Assist Point. They take about 827.68 KB (847544
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5592.31755
of Assist Point. You can find below info on other versions of Assist Point:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is a program released by the software company Assist Point. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Assist Point from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Assist Point or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Assist Point". If it is installed on your PC the Assist Point program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Assist Point in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Assist Point, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Assist Point:
- The software company is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Assist Point.
8. After uninstalling Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Assist Point that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Assist Point with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Assist Point by Assist Point from your computer, we are not saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Assist Point supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-25 05:43:46.723