Assist Point is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Assist Point from your computerAssist Point
. More data about Assist Point can be found here
. Click on http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
to get more facts about Assist Point on Assist Point's website. Assist Point is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point directory, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Assist Point. Assist Point's main file takes around 304.17 KB (311472 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are contained in Assist Point. They take 827.67 KB (847536
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.17 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5567.10090
of Assist Point. You can find here a few links to other Assist Point versions:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is a program marketed by Assist Point. Some users choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to erase Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Assist Point using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Assist Point or simply click the Search field and type in "Assist Point". If it exists on your system the Assist Point app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Assist Point in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Assist Point, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Assist Point:
- The publisher is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Assist Point.
8. After uninstalling Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Assist Point which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Assist Point using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Assist Point by Assist Point from your PC, nor are we saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Assist Point supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 09:48:28.353