Assist Point is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Assist Point from your systemAssist Point
. More information on Assist Point can be seen here
. More details about Assist Point can be found at http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Assist Point is C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. 7za.exe is the Assist Point's main executable file and it occupies circa 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
Assist Point is comprised of the following executables which occupy 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5569.37105
of Assist Point. Click on the links below for other Assist Point versions:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is a program offered by the software company Assist Point. Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Assist Point from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Assist Point or simply activate the Search field and type in "Assist Point". The Assist Point program will be found very quickly. After you select Assist Point in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Assist Point, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Assist Point:
- The software company is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Assist Point.
8. After uninstalling Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Assist Point that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Assist Point with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Assist Point by Assist Point from your PC, nor are we saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Assist Point supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-01 07:51:28.877