You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Assist Point for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Assist Point from your PCAssist Point
. More info about Assist Point can be found here
. Click on http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
to get more details about Assist Point on Assist Point's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Assist Point. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 304.17 KB (311472 bytes) on disk.
Assist Point contains of the executables below. They occupy 827.67 KB (847536
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.17 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5572.20903
of Assist Point. You can find here a few links to other Assist Point versions:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is an application by Assist Point. Frequently, users try to erase it. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Assist Point from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Assist Point or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Assist Point". If it exists on your system the Assist Point app will be found very quickly. After you click Assist Point in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Assist Point, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Assist Point:
- The software company is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Assist Point.
8. After removing Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Assist Point that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Assist Point with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Assist Point by Assist Point from your PC, nor are we saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Assist Point in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 16:36:55.977