Assist Point is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Assist Point from your computerAssist Point
. Further information on Assist Point can be found here
. More information about the program Assist Point can be found at http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
. Assist Point is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Assist Point directory, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall Assist Point by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Assist Point's primary file takes about 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) and is called 7za.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Assist Point. They take about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Assist Point version 2.0.5569.4699
only. Click on the links below for other Assist Point versions:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is an application released by the software company Assist Point. Frequently, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to erase Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Assist Point from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Assist Point or simply click the Search feature and type in "Assist Point". If it is installed on your PC the Assist Point application will be found automatically. After you click Assist Point in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Assist Point, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Assist Point:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Assist Point.
8. After removing Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Assist Point which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Assist Point using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Assist Point by Assist Point from your PC, nor are we saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Assist Point supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 14:25:15.740