You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Assist Point for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Assist Point from your PCAssist Point
. Take a look here
for more information on Assist Point. Please open http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
if you want to read more on Assist Point on Assist Point's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Assist Point is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 304.18 KB (311480 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Assist Point. They occupy 827.68 KB (847544
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.18 KB)
The current page applies to Assist Point version 2.0.5580.31720
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Assist Point:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is an application offered by the software company Assist Point. Frequently, users want to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Assist Point from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Assist Point or simply click the Search feature and type in "Assist Point". The Assist Point app will be found very quickly. After you select Assist Point in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Assist Point, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Assist Point:
- The publisher is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Assist Point.
8. After removing Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Assist Point that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Assist Point with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Assist Point by Assist Point from your computer, we are not saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Assist Point supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-13 01:11:47.890