This web page contains complete information on how to remove Assist Point for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Assist Point from your computerAssist Point
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Assist Point. You can see more info about Assist Point at http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
. Assist Point is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Assist Point directory, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Assist Point. 7za.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
Assist Point is comprised of the following executables which occupy 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk:
The current web page applies to Assist Point version 2.0.5576.10111
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Assist Point:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is an application released by Assist Point. Some users try to erase it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to erase Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Assist Point using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Assist Point or simply click the Search feature and type in "Assist Point". The Assist Point application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Assist Point in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Assist Point, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Assist Point:
- The software company is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Assist Point.
8. After uninstalling Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Assist Point which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Assist Point using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Assist Point by Assist Point from your computer, we are not saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Assist Point supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-16 08:20:32.770