This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Assist Point for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Assist Point from your PCAssist Point
. More information about Assist Point can be seen here
. Click on http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
to get more facts about Assist Point on Assist Point's website. Assist Point is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Assist Point folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Assist Point. The program's main executable file has a size of 304.17 KB (311472 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Assist Point. They take 827.67 KB (847536
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.17 KB)
This web page is about Assist Point version 2.0.5570.10096
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Assist Point:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is an application by Assist Point. Some users decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Assist Point with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Assist Point or simply click the Search feature and type in "Assist Point". If it exists on your system the Assist Point program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Assist Point in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Assist Point, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Assist Point:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Assist Point.
8. After removing Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Assist Point that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Assist Point using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Assist Point by Assist Point from your computer, nor are we saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Assist Point supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 12:45:05.700