Assist Point is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Assist Point from your systemAssist Point
. Open here
where you can read more on Assist Point. More details about the app Assist Point can be seen at http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
. Assist Point is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Assist Point. The program's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 304.18 KB (311480 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Assist Point. They take 827.68 KB (847544
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.18 KB)
This page is about Assist Point version 2.0.5597.40760
alone. Click on the links below for other Assist Point versions:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is an application marketed by Assist Point. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Assist Point from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Assist Point or simply click the Search feature and type in "Assist Point". If it is installed on your PC the Assist Point application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Assist Point in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Assist Point, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Assist Point:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Assist Point.
8. After uninstalling Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Assist Point which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Assist Point with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Assist Point by Assist Point from your computer, nor are we saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Assist Point supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-30 10:01:26.160