Assist Point is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Assist Point from your PCAssist Point
. Check out here
for more info on Assist Point. You can get more details on Assist Point at http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
. Assist Point is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Assist Point folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Assist Point is "C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Assist Point's main executable file and it occupies approximately 304.19 KB (311488 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Assist Point. They take 827.69 KB (847552
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.19 KB)
This page is about Assist Point version 2.0.5597.4763
only. Click on the links below for other Assist Point versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Assist Point you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Assist Point:
- C:\Program Files\Assist Point
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Assist Point
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Assist Point\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files\Assist Point\Extensions\aeblgogcjdiccilcceecinhmnljfhdle.crx
- C:\Program Files\Assist Point\Extensions\dc727a8c-7582-483c-a1c2-2b885f099bb5.dll
- C:\Program Files\Assist Point\Uninstaller.exe
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Assist Point
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Assist Point\DisplayIcon
Assist Point is an application marketed by Assist Point. Some computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Assist Point from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Assist Point or simply click the Search feature and type in "Assist Point". If it exists on your system the Assist Point program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Assist Point in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Assist Point, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Assist Point:
- The publisher is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Assist Point.
8. After removing Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Assist Point that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Assist Point with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Assist Point by Assist Point from your computer, nor are we saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Assist Point in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-29 10:10:47.710