This web page is about Assist Point for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Assist Point from your PCAssist Point
. Take a look here
for more details on Assist Point. More info about the application Assist Point can be seen at http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
. Assist Point is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point directory, subject to the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Assist Point. The program's main executable file occupies 304.18 KB (311480 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstaller.exe.
Assist Point contains of the executables below. They occupy 827.68 KB (847544
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.18 KB)
The current web page applies to Assist Point version 2.0.5589.31737
only. You can find here a few links to other Assist Point versions:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is a program offered by the software company Assist Point. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Assist Point using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Assist Point or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Assist Point". If it is installed on your PC the Assist Point program will be found automatically. After you click Assist Point in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Assist Point, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Assist Point:
- The publisher is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Assist Point.
8. After uninstalling Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Assist Point which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Assist Point with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Assist Point by Assist Point from your PC, nor are we saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Assist Point in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-22 04:45:14.860