Assist Point is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Assist Point from your computerAssist Point
. More data about Assist Point can be read here
. Please follow http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
if you want to read more on Assist Point on Assist Point's website. Assist Point is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point folder, subject to the user's decision. Assist Point's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 304.17 KB (311472 bytes) on disk.
Assist Point installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 827.67 KB (847536
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.17 KB)
This web page is about Assist Point version 2.0.5580.15519
only. For other Assist Point versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is an application marketed by Assist Point. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Assist Point from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Assist Point or simply click the Search feature and type in "Assist Point". If it is installed on your PC the Assist Point application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Assist Point in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Assist Point, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Assist Point:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Assist Point.
8. After removing Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Assist Point that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Assist Point using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Assist Point by Assist Point from your computer, we are not saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Assist Point supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-12 19:01:33.953