You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Assist Point for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Assist Point from your systemAssist Point
. You can read more on Assist Point or check for application updates here
. More information about Assist Point can be seen at http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
. Assist Point is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point directory, subject to the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Assist Point is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 304.18 KB (311480 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Assist Point installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 827.68 KB (847544
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5565.31688
of Assist Point. You can find below info on other application versions of Assist Point:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is an application by Assist Point. Sometimes, users try to remove it. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Assist Point with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Assist Point or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Assist Point". If it is installed on your PC the Assist Point app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Assist Point in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Assist Point, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Assist Point:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Assist Point.
8. After uninstalling Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Assist Point that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Assist Point using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Assist Point by Assist Point from your PC, nor are we saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Assist Point supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-29 03:09:18.617