You can find on this page details on how to remove Assist Point for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Assist Point from your systemAssist Point
. Check out here
for more details on Assist Point. Click on http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
to get more facts about Assist Point on Assist Point's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Assist Point. The application's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 304.17 KB (311472 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Assist Point. They take about 827.67 KB (847536
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.17 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5575.37114
of Assist Point. For more Assist Point versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is an application released by Assist Point. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to erase Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Assist Point using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Assist Point or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Assist Point". If it exists on your system the Assist Point program will be found automatically. After you select Assist Point in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Assist Point, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Assist Point:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Assist Point.
8. After uninstalling Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Assist Point which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Assist Point with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Assist Point by Assist Point from your PC, we are not saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Assist Point supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 08:18:37.697