This page is about Assist Point for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Assist Point from your systemAssist Point
. You can find out more on Assist Point or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Assist Point at http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
. Usually the Assist Point application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point directory, depending on the user's option during install. Assist Point's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 304.17 KB (311472 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Assist Point. They take an average of 827.67 KB (847536
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.17 KB)
The current page applies to Assist Point version 2.0.5598.6564
only. You can find below a few links to other Assist Point versions:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is an application offered by the software company Assist Point. Some users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Assist Point from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Assist Point or simply click the Search feature and type in "Assist Point". The Assist Point app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Assist Point in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Assist Point, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Assist Point:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Assist Point.
8. After removing Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Assist Point that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Assist Point with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Assist Point by Assist Point from your PC, we are not saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Assist Point supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-30 11:19:49.920