This page is about Assist Point for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Assist Point from your systemAssist Point
. You can find out more on Assist Point or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Assist Point at http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
. Usually the Assist Point application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point directory, depending on the user's option during install. Assist Point's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 304.17 KB (311472 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Assist Point. They take an average of 827.67 KB (847536
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.17 KB)
The current page applies to Assist Point version 2.0.5598.6564
only. You can find below a few links to other Assist Point versions:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is an application offered by the software company Assist Point. Some users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Assist Point from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Assist Point or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Assist Point". If it exists on your system the Assist Point application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Assist Point in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Assist Point, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Assist Point:
- The publisher is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Assist Point.
8. After removing Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Assist Point that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Assist Point with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Assist Point by Assist Point from your PC, we are not saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Assist Point supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-30 11:19:49.920