You can find below details on how to uninstall Assist Point for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Assist Point from your computerAssist Point
. Open here
for more information on Assist Point. Click on http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
to get more details about Assist Point on Assist Point's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Assist Point directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Assist Point is "C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 304.18 KB (311480 bytes).
The executables below are part of Assist Point. They occupy about 827.68 KB (847544
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.18 KB)
The current web page applies to Assist Point version 2.0.5585.26333
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Assist Point:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is an application by the software company Assist Point. Frequently, people try to erase it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Assist Point from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Assist Point or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Assist Point". If it exists on your system the Assist Point app will be found very quickly. After you select Assist Point in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Assist Point, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Assist Point:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Assist Point.
8. After removing Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Assist Point that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Assist Point with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Assist Point by Assist Point from your computer, nor are we saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Assist Point in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-18 09:12:09.260