Assist Point is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Assist Point from your PCAssist Point
. Additional info about Assist Point can be found here
. You can see more info on Assist Point at http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
. Assist Point is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Assist Point folder, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall Assist Point by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 304.18 KB (311480 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstaller.exe.
Assist Point is composed of the following executables which take 827.68 KB (847544
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5598.15563
of Assist Point. You can find below a few links to other Assist Point releases:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is an application released by Assist Point. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. This is hard because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Assist Point from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Assist Point or simply activate the Search field and type in "Assist Point". If it exists on your system the Assist Point application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Assist Point in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Assist Point, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Assist Point:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Assist Point.
8. After uninstalling Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Assist Point that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Assist Point with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Assist Point by Assist Point from your PC, we are not saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Assist Point in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-30 15:53:38.120