You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Assist Point for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Assist Point from your systemAssist Point
. More information about Assist Point can be read here
. More data about the program Assist Point can be found at http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
. Assist Point is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Assist Point directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing Assist Point is C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 304.18 KB (311480 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Assist Point. They occupy an average of 827.68 KB (847544
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5567.26297
of Assist Point. You can find below info on other releases of Assist Point:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is an application marketed by the software company Assist Point. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Assist Point from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Assist Point or simply click the Search feature and type in "Assist Point". If it is installed on your PC the Assist Point app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Assist Point in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Assist Point, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Assist Point:
- The publisher is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Assist Point.
8. After removing Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Assist Point that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Assist Point using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Assist Point by Assist Point from your computer, nor are we saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Assist Point in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 09:03:52.547